A specialist among specialists, Experis™ brings together companies and exceptional talent. Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based solutions in ICT, Engineering & Life Sciences and Finance & HR. Our expert consultants can truly partner clients. With their industry expertise, they analyse client needs in-depth and offer innovative solutions. They attract, assess and place specialist profiles and help them build dynamic careers, as Experis employees, as freelancers or as direct hires for the client. Our success is built on our ability to implement solutions for our clients that accelerate growth and increase productivity
The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for highly efficient sourcing and pooling in a specific business domain (Life Sciences) in order to help the Business Consultant achieve speed in delivery on customer demands.
The Recruitment Consultant is the first contact candidates will have with Experis. He is capable of credibly positioning Experis as an “employer of choice” (contracting) and as a “trusted career transition advisor” (perm) at the same time. The Recruitment Consultant acts as an senior brand ambassador towards the talent pools in the market.
The Recruitment Consultant works within the ManpowerGroup context, according to the tactical plan and the priorities as defined by the Business Manager and Business Unit Manager.
Candidate related processes
- Shows deep subject matter expertise on the talent market in terms of talent mapping, young graduate channels and teacheable fit opportunities.
- Actively engaged in relevant interest groups, forums and events to broaden the Experis web of influence in the candidate market.
- Organizes (complex and advanced) sourcing processes within legal and ethical context.
- Positions Experis as an “employer of choice” and as a “trusted career transition advisor,
- Acquires a deep understanding of the candidate motivators and expectations to minimize candidate dropoff during the process. Provides the required “candidate experience” to exceed candidate expectations in the process.
- Builds up relevant talent pools through recurrent contacts with relevant talents.
Team related processes
- Provides comprehensive and relevant candidate reporting to the Business Consultant
- Maximizes the team results, providing backup services for colleagues where needed
- Delivers KPI reporting of activities as requested.
Process optimization and product development processes
- Represents Experis and the ManpowerGroup at candidate targeted events.
- Actively engages in Campus Recruitment
- Actively engages in X-border recruitment
- Positions itself as a black belt social recruiter assisting the colleagues
- Advises and organizes on gap-fit training for talent “creation”.
- Is capable of understanding and discussing the relevant components within salary packages, and is capable to advise candidates on gross/net questions.
- Executes the required admin processes (Bullhorn, invoicing, timesheets etc….) in sync with our admin cell to allow maximum focus on the core business processes.
- Bachelor / Master degree level or equivalent through experience in a relevant domain (subject matter expertise in your specialty or in the world of HR services)
- Excellence in at least 2 of the following languages NL / ENG, operational knowledge of the 3rd language in the multilingual Experis environment.
- Adhering to the ManpowerGroup vision and mission
- Adhering to the Experis “trusted advisor” vision and mission.
- Attracted by the “negotiator” and “advocate” position in interactions with candidates.
- Capable of keeping the socio-economic balance in candidate contacts