ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the their human capital and all the processes involved in managing hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize it.
We provide outcome-based, talent-driven outsourcing of operations, functions and services to enhance flexibility and drive productivity. Built upon our deep recruiting experience and our expertise in crafting impactful outsourcing solutions, we deliver the talent you need to keep you ahead in a demanding world. Our capabilities range from contact centers to manufacturing to IT help desks and any place in between.
Main tasks / responsibilities
Selection & Recruitment
Manage the complete recruitment process for various business units, from intake with the Hiring Manager of the company the program coordinator is working for, to the actual contract signing phase:
- Analyze the recruitment requests and define the most efficient recruitment process closely with program coordinator
- Publish the vacancies internally and/or externally
- Search, (phone)screen and evaluate CV’s in a restricted time.
- Conducting competency based interviews, and / or assessments, using approved testing and assessment programs.
- Produce clear interview reports.
- Conduct constructive feedback sessions.
- Prepare and propose job offers in collaboration with the project coordinator.
- Coordinate the contract signing phase.
- Use candidate tracking systems and reporting tools in order to monitor the recruitment missions and delivered quality and to look for continuous improvement.
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of the customers environment (organization, staffing needs, profiles, managers and expertise).
- Work in close collaboration with the client on the fulfilment of the open positions.
- Take initiatives to feed the candidate pipeline
- Screen and evaluate candidates & produce candidate reports
- Propose valid candidates to client and follow up
- Take part in client evaluation meetings
Job Coaching & Talent Development
- Developing effective job coaching and employment plans
- Communicating with internmissioners to understand their goals and ambitions
- Assisting benchers to discover and overcome their personal barriers and set goals
Requirements: knowledge – Ability to -Profile
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Previous experience as in a commercial is an asset
- Background in HR, or Selection & Recruitment is a must
- Good professional knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Good PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Result oriented, takes initiatives and systematically drive for results
- Ability to work in team to achieve common goals
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
What makes the job attractive?
Taking part of a leading company in the world of work. An exciting position close to the business and of strategic importance in a rapidly changing environment. High autonomy and responsibility level.
You will be part of a professional, dynamic and result-oriented team.