Jefferson Wells provides the talent and solutions needed to help manage business challenges in the areas of: engineering, life sciences, finance and human resources. Our mission is to deliver high value service through the expertise of our talent and the flexibility of our solutions.
Jefferson Wells offers talent that combines the level of technical expertise with the skills and attitudes necessary to successfully execute the assignment. By offering all types of services, from interim, consultancy, recruitment and selection to project mode, we help our partners to be successful in the digital age. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup.
The Perm Leader is responsible for the management of the recruitment and selection teams, he/she ensures that his team of Business Consultants will reach their objectives on a commercial, organizational and budget level. He/she will build and implement the global strategy in Belgium. In addition, the Perm Leader brings his/her vision and expertise of the market to propose new initiatives to improve the company’s results.
In his/her task, the Perm Leader always keeps in mind the individual and company objectives.
Main tasks / responsibilities
Achieving sales targets
- Set up a strategy, implement new processes, workshops and sales actions
- Business Development and Account Management: visit clients and participate in contract negotiations
- Collect informations from the business to positively impact regional strategy
- Respect and apply the Jefferson Wells pricing policy
- Determine and verify KPI guidelines
- Build an internal partnership with the different ManpowerGroup divisions
- Build and maintain a network of professional contacts (Directors, Managers, …)
- Carry out market analyses (competition, market trends, business opportunities for the Manpower Group, etc.) and use them to develop the Jefferson Wells business.
Support and development of the team
- Directly manage the consultants dedicated to our recruitment and selection activities
- Leading, coaching and motivating employees to achieve their objectives.
- Optimise the speed, quality, proactivity and cost effectiveness of Jefferson Wells permanent placement activity.
- Supporting employees in their daily activities and encouraging them to develop their skills.
Management & tactical approach
- Establish an annual action plan
- Translate the business strategy into operational actions and procedures
- Develop and implement new projects and tools
Requirements: Competenties – Profile
- Knowledge (Thrustworthy & expert)
- Innovation (forward looking & fresh thinking)
- Strong cross collaboration skills
- Impact & influence
- Commercial thinking
- Operational excellence
- Achievement & result orientation
- Good knowledge of the recruitment sector
- Excellent knowledge of French, Dutch & English
- Minimum 3 years experience as a People Manager
Business Unit Manager