ManpowerGroup is a leading global workforce solutions company, that helps organizations transform in the fast-changing world of work, via sourcing-, assessment-, planning- and training solutions, to help companies to attract and develop the talent that enables them to win.
ManpowerGroup wants to capture all possible productivity improvements in the sourcing and matching process between candidates and clients.
ManpowerGroup is transforming from a classic offline recruitment business model into a more virtual marketplace driven business model.
Per segment, ManpowerGroup will ensure it will capture all possible job opportunities from the most attractive companies through its business development teams, while we’ll ensure to capture the most valuable candidates through its sourcing teams. Our Matching managers will ensure a maximum fill rate of the vacancies of our clients. The role of the planning Manager is to make sure that in a pro-active way we monitor when the running missions of our candidates at work will end, to ensure we can offer them long term job-security through new missions at other of our premium clients.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure a central monitoring of our pool of magazijniers/magasiniers, cross the different regio’s and cross the different segments/clients.
- Close collaboration with Digital Marketing to ensure maximum adoption of our mobile app by the members of that pool, to make sure we can stay in constant dialogue with all of them to capture their availabilities, share job opportunities and distribute planning schedules at our clients.
- Ensure the data-quality of all our magazijniers/magasiniers-profiles and ensure all of them are properly monitored through our planning tool. Ensure the organization has a correct insight in our ‘inventory’ of valuable profiles.
- Pro-actively monitor the availability of our candidates and the duration of their running missions. Anticipate end-of-missions and work closely with the matchers to pro-actively ensure new mission before end-of-contract.
- Work in close collaboration with Marketing to ensure Manpower can continue to position itself as the the staffing company with the highest added value for experienced magazijniers/magasiniers.
- Set a winning culture, drive a sense of urgency and drive the market penetration of Manpowers’ services
- A first work experience in sales and/or recruitment is considered as a plus
- Result oriented and be able to focus on main tasks/segments
- Comfortable using the phone, email and social to connect to candidates and hiring managers
- Very organized, structured thinker, strong affinity with data in general
- Affinity with digital marketing and online recruitment tools is considered as a plus
- Bachelor degree, but attitude and passion is valued of equal importance, if not more
- Proficiency in Dutch, French and English.