Contingent Workforce Management (CWM) is the strategic approach to managing an organization’s contingent workforce in a way that it reduces the company’s cost in the management of contingent employees and mitigates the company’s risk in employing them.
Through a MSP provider, a client will be able to manage their CWM.
A Managed Services Provider (MSP) manages the workforce population through a tailor designed & made process depending scope of population (temp, professionals & SOW), the amount of spend and client needs.
In general this means TAPFIN manages the business resource needs at our clients requests, vendors, workforce population, MSP admin (timesheets and spend) managed and tracked through a single process and technology. TAPFIN will guarantee through our service that processes are aligned & standardized, best practices introduced and policies enforced, in order to realize savings and efficiencies and achieve a high level of satisfaction our stakeholders.
Within the MANPOWERGROUP, 4 units make it possible to deliver HR solutions towards client’s needs. ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers solutions to help our clients achieve better business results
TAPFIN is looking for highly motivated and flexible individuals who like a challenge and have a healthy sense of curiosity. If you are dedicated to delivering excellence and enjoy learning, this is the job for you. TAPFIN can offer you a wide range of activities in which you can really demonstrate your skills and grow as an individual. We welcome people with a large sense of client oriented, creativity, initiative and affinity with tools.
As a Program Coordinator you will start off by supporting the daily operations at a given client (or clients). Depending on your personal evolution, you can grow into a more expert role (reporting, tooling, vendor management, Engineering & IT expert,… etc).
Main tasks / Responsabilities:
You will support the MSP Operations team including Program Professionals with various administrative tasks and general office functions. You will be responsible for providing efficient and timely administrative support assisting the Program Professionals, Vendors, the client hiring managers together with providing high levels of customer service during the recruitment sourcing and contractor management processes. You will maintain contractor data in the Vendor Management System (VMS), supporting the contractor on-boarding and timesheet management processes and assisting with ad-hoc project & reporting tasks as required
You will also perform billing functions via the VMS related to billing of the client and vendor payments, data processing, validating information, and advising of discrepancies in the VMS tool (research, audit, and reconciliation activities).
- You will create work orders liaising with vendors
- You will coordinate & plan interviews between business and vendors
- You will ensure contractor compliance documents are tracked, completed and filed as required from the vendor
- You will answer telephones, take messages, and direct incoming calls
- Off boarding: to manage within the 24 hours with a max of 5 mails too late per month and max 1 error per month
- Take contact with the business for all require data
- Adapting data in the purchase orders (leavers date, change of hiring manager,..)
- Adapting SAP (PA30)
- Creating Shopping charts in SAP
- Onboarding: to manage within the 24 hours
- 2x a week matching the IT data base with the SAP database for adaptations.
- Updating all data files
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience in a fast paced working environment
- System/Tool minded (Knowledge SAP is nice to have)
- Multiple language skills (French, Dutch, English) are ‘nice to have’
- Good communication skills
- Fitting in a customer relations environment
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, … );
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills – detailed, organized and concise with a professional style;
- Organize, plan, and prioritize work while being flexible to changing needs;
- Creating winning relationships;
- Demonstrate excellent administrative capabilities
- Detect Sales opportunities within the scope of the role
- Think proactively and solutions oriented towards clients and candidates
- Positive minded and self-motivated
Operations Manager Tapfin