Presentation and main purpose/objective of the division:
Manpower Group is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions, active under the brands Manpower, Experis, Right Management and Manpower Group Solutions.
Currently the project management team is involved in the coordination of a broad business transformation program, including the integration of several new technologies. Manpower Group wishes to enforce its Project management team with 2 Prince II certified Project Managers
Main objective of the job:
- Select, coach, motivate and manage cross-departemental project teams.
- Connect with the business stakeholders to define project deliverables based upon the insights in the desired business processes
- Translate the project deliverables in functional specifications and connect with the technical leads to ensure technical alignment and qualitative technology implementation.
- Ensure the end-2-end project delivery in time, in scope and in budget. From definition to training and all steps in between.
- Ensure correct and efficient project communication and report regularly on project status
- You monitor the scope of the project and manage the change management process
- You identify project issues on time, you fix them or properly escalate them
- You organize the necessary project risk assessments and ensure close follow-up
- You monitor the project performance indicators and where needed you step in to ensure the necessary improvements
Main competences needed for the job:
- Current experienced role as a Project Manager of at least 3-5 years
- Prince 2 certified is considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills (From internal project team to senior customer level)
- Excellent task management skills and handling to time and schedule
- Demonstrable delivery of projects to time and budget
- Experience in a similar industry is considered as an asset
- You are an excellent team-player, client minded and service oriented, yet assertive.
- Strong analytical skills, combined with a natural drive to improve processes
- Strong knowledge of Dutch, French and English