A specialist among specialists, Experis™ brings together companies and exceptional talent. Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based solutions in ICT, Engineering & Life Sciences and Finance & HR. Our expert consultants can truly partner clients. With their industry expertise, they analyse client needs in-depth and offer innovative solutions. They attract, assess and place specialist profiles and help them build dynamic careers, as Experis employees, as freelancers or as direct hires for the client. Our success is built on our ability to implement solutions for our clients that accelerate growth and increase productivity
The Business Manager is responsible for implementing the go to market strategy in collaboration with his/her team. He/She works within the ManpowerGroup context, according to the tactical plan and the operational priorities as defined by the Business Unit Manager.
As a trusted team leader, you support, coach, motivate each member in order to achieve your target.
Team related processes
- Mobilizing different kinds of talents for a common goal and priority.
- Directly coaches and develops consultants towards higher performance.
- Manages effectively but honestly , with the right level of firm yet warm authority.
- Set up a positive and constructive mindset within the team
Client related processes
- Identifies /develops new business opportunities within a client- or market-related scope.
- Engages in tendering, implementation and day to day delivery operations.
- Take care of the networking sales and up-selling where possible
- Applies the client for life and solution selling methodologies within the business domain.
Candidate related processes
- Ensure the team proposes the best candidate experience of the market
- Elevate co-worker speech in order to build long term relationships with candidates
- Organizes sourcing processes within legal and ethical context.
- Organizes and operates consultants follow up in close alignment with HR policy
- Is responsible for the P&L of the team
- Balances cost and investments against business performance, delivering the required results in terms of total profit value and percentages.
- Delegates and executes the required admin processes (financial work streams, admin work streams etc.….) to allow maximum focus on the core business processes.
Sales related competencies
- Commercial Thinking
- Achievement & Result Orientation
Task related competencies
- Operational excellence
- Motivating others (Coaching)
- Stress resistant
- Communication skills
- Impact and influence
- Creating winning relationships
- Cost conscious
- Administration and accuracy
- Bachelor or Master degree level
- Active knowledge of FR / ENG
- Subject matter expertise
- Inspiring sales culture and result oriented
- Strong people related skills
- Strong verbal, presentation-related and written communication skills