To gain control, companies are turning to TAPFIN, ManpowerGroup Solutions’ Managed Service Provider. TAPFIN provides comprehensive global solutions that optimize contingent workforce management and drive performance through people, process and technology. TAPFIN has the capability to deliver oversight of the service providers and recruitment vendors.
The Business Development Manager is responsible to develop a partnership sales pipeline with our VMS channel partners, specifically Fieldglass. Through these partnerships, the Business Development Manager is responsible for the identification, procurement, coordination, management and closure of sales opportunities supporting our main product offerings in MSP / TAPFIN and will be primarily engaged in Belgian opportunities but also on occasion-Multi Country deals.
The BD manager will collaborate with the local Sales & Operations Teams in Belgium. The purpose is to embed understanding of the value that can be created by MSP / TAPFIN and help remove barriers through engagement, increased understanding and influence.
Main tasks / Responsibilities:
Generate Sales & develop sustainable partnerships for MSP
- Maintains and contributes to the market position of TAPFIN – currently the N°1 MSP provider in the Belgian and other markets; You are responsible for the detection and conversion of sales opportunities for TAPFIN.
- You are responsible for the coordination and follow up of the commercial process for all new clients (Tender participation, Needs analyses to deal closure) Depending on the scope of the sales opportunity, additional support by experts may be given.
- Proactively approaches the market and market analyses (competition, market trends, opportunities, …);
- Maintaining and expanding the TAPFIN Network through various networking channels; You participate regularly to network events to represent the TAPFIN and MGS brand.
- Staffing Industry, Managed Service Provider, Vendor Management Systems, Procurement, Service Procurement Management;
- Legal and compliance issues surrounding contingent labor and supplier management;
- Service level agreements and key performance indicators;
- Human capital concepts relevant for business performance;
- Creating winning relationships;
- Present concepts and ideas to all levels of management internal and external.
- Demonstrate Sales Ability & experience of Sales at “C”-Level.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize work while being flexible to changing needs;
- Work effectively and strategically with minimal direction;
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills – detailed, organized and concise with a professional style;
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Dutch (Native level) fluent in English and French
ManpowerGroup Solutions Director