ManpowerGroup™ Solutions was created to meet the needs of the increasingly complex world of work. Nowadays companies need new organisational models to be more agile in a constantly changing environment. ManpowerGroup™ Solutions takes care of insourcing and outsourcing projects or activities (Talent Based Outsourcing), handles the entire recruitment process (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and acts as a central point of contact for the recruitment and management of external staff (Managed Services Programs). Our solutions are results-oriented and allow our clients to focus on their core business, whilst we optimise their human capital and processes.
TAPFIN is looking for highly motivated and flexible individuals who like a challenge and with a healthy sense of curiosity. If you are dedicated to delivering excellence and enjoy learning, this is the job for you. TAPFIN can offer you a wide range of activities in which you can really demonstrate your skills and grow as an individual. We welcome people with a large sense of client oriented, creativity, initiative and affinity with tools.
As a Program Coordinator you will start off by supporting the daily operations at a given client (or clients). Depending on your personal evolution, you can grow into a more expert role (reporting, tooling, vendor management, Engineering & IT expert,… etc).
A Program Coordinator advanced level performs with a higher level of experience and expertise:
- demonstrating a proactive approach in problem detections &a first resolution approach
- detecting new business needs trends within the program & account
- perceiving challenges as new opportunities
- overlooking the account and demonstrate a good knowledge of the account’s core business & needs
- managing change for first line account contacts
- working close with the overall account & TAPFIN team to ensure TAPFIN’s high level of Service level Agreements are achieved and exceeded;
Main tasks / responsibilities
- You will manage the full request cycle: from request intake & project description review, request distribution to the vendors, review proposals & negotiation of rates
- You will schedule interviews for all vendors
- You will work with multiple vendors to ensure they have all requirements to fulfil outstanding orders
- You can manage with support of an expert matter/Operations Manager a broader scope of responsibilities & expectations of Contingent Workforce management (fe SOW, Total Talent management,…)
- You will manage the on-boarding & off-boarding (e.g. PO creation, IT material requests, etc), including collating documentation, orientation, and other contractor relations issues
- You will create work orders liaising with vendors
- You will ensure contractor compliance documents are tracked, completed and filed as required from the vendor
- You will answer telephones, take messages, and direct incoming calls
- You are responsible for following standard operating procedures to ensure compliance with the end to end process:
- monitoring and tracking activities
- Including creation of program documentation and user support
- You will provide first line support to clients/vendors/workers for the technology
- You will monitor and follow up timesheet submittal and approval in the technology
- You will have payroll administration responsibilities including submitting expenses, processing rate changes and updating technology
- You are the first point of contact for contractor issues and concerns both from client and vendors
- You will prepare weekly/monthly client meetings in collaboration with the Program Professional (status report) and participate in these meetings
- You will ensure proper selection and solid negotiations in the vendor contracting process, to ensure the maximum profitability, as well as quality, of each placement
- You will maintain a good relationship will all referenced vendors in the program, on a daily basis e.g. by assisting issue resolution
- You will prepare the vendor performance reviews
- You will assist in benchmarking exercises and RFQ analyses (in collaboration with the Program Professional/Project Expert)
- You will draft reports with or without the use of the technology, as requested by the Program Professional/Operational mngr
- You will be responsible for various other ad hoc project & reporting administrative duties
- You will manage the extension management and evaluate the services performed via the agent of the suppliers together with the business manager.
- You will align with the Program Professional/operations manager to the next steps to improve the quality of the proposals via different approaches like distribution chain and or service templates.
Requirements: knowledge – Ability to –Profile
- Language knowledge NL/FR & ENG
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, … );
- Knowledge of Managed Service Provider is an asset;
- Knowledge of Vendor Management Systems is a plus;
- Demonstrate excellent Written and Verbal communication skills – detailed, organized and concise with a professional style;
- Organize, plan, and prioritize work while being flexible to changing needs;
- Creating winning relationships;
- Demonstrate excellent administrative capabilities
- Detect Sales opportunities within the scope of the role
- Think proactively and solutions oriented towards clients and candidates
- Positive minded and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in a fast paced working environment
- General recruitment/HR experience (performance management)
- working a fast paced working or service/solution environment
- Tool minded
- Multiple language skills (French, Dutch, English) are ‘nice to have’
What makes the job attractive?
Taking part of a leading company in the world of work. An exciting position close to the business and of strategic importance in a rapidly changing environment. High autonomy and responsibility level.