ManpowerGroup™ Solutions was created to meet the needs of the increasingly complex world of work. Nowadays companies need new organisational models to be more agile in a constantly changing environment. ManpowerGroup™ Solutions takes care of insourcing and outsourcing projects or activities (Talent Based Outsourcing), handles the entire recruitment process (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and acts as a central point of contact for the recruitment and management of external staff (Managed Services Programs). Our solutions are results-oriented and allow our clients to focus on their core business, whilst we optimise their human capital and processes.
As an Onsite Talent Coordinator, you will start off by supporting the daily operations at a given client situated in Hoboken. You will manage a blended solution, Total Talent management, recently implemented at a client.
Main tasks / responsibilities
- You will manage the full request cycle: from request intake & project description review, request distribution to the vendors, review proposals & negotiation of rates
- You will schedule interviews for all vendors.
- You will work with multiple vendors to ensure they have all requirements to fulfil outstanding orders.
- For permanent placements, you will be responsible for seeking, selecting and hiring best talents for your client. A specialized recruitment team can support you off site.
- You will manage the on-boarding & off-boarding (e.g. PO creation, IT material requests, etc), including collating documentation, orientation, and other contractor relations issues
- You will create work orders liaising with vendors
- You will ensure contractor compliance documents are tracked, completed and filed as required from the vendor
- You will answer telephones, take messages, and direct incoming calls
- You are responsible for following standard operating procedures to ensure compliance with the end to end process:
- monitoring and tracking activities
- Including creation of program documentation and user support
- You will provide first line support to clients/vendors/workers for the technology
- You will monitor and follow up timesheet submittal and approval in the technology
- You will have payroll administration responsibilities including submitting expenses, processing rate changes and updating technology
- You are the first point of contact for contractor issues and concerns both from client and vendors
- You will prepare weekly/monthly client meetings in collaboration with the Program Professional (status report) and participate in these meetings
- You will ensure proper selection and solid negotiations in the vendor contracting process, to ensure the maximum profitability, as well as quality, of each placement
- You will maintain a good relationship will all referenced vendors in the program, on a daily basis e.g. by assisting issue resolution
- You will prepare the vendor performance reviews
- You will assist in benchmarking exercises and RFQ analyses (in collaboration with the Program Professional/Project Expert)
- You will draft reports with or without the use of the technology, as requested by the Program Professional/Operational manager
- You will be responsible for various other ad hoc project & reporting administrative duties
- You will manage the extension management and evaluate the services performed via the agent of the suppliers together with the business manager.
- You will align with the Program Professional/operations manager to the next steps to improve the quality of the proposals via different approaches like distribution chain and or service templates.
Requirements: knowledge – Ability to -Profile
- 3+ years’ experience in a Recruiting/ Talent Acquisition role. Preference for experience gained in an in-house capacity or onsite.
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch. Good level of English and French is an asset.
- Good awareness of various methods of creative Internet sourcing; preferred strong social media recruitment experience (LinkedIn) and building talent pools proactively.
- Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to a fast paced changing environment
- Organize, plan, and prioritize work while being flexible to changing needs;
- A good understanding of current recruitment trends and strategies
- Ability to handle ambiguity, stress, resolve problems and deliver strong results
- Ability to handle a consistently high level of client satisfaction
- Demonstrate excellent Written and Verbal communication skills – detailed, organized and concise with a professional style
What makes the job attractive?
Taking part of a leading company in the world of work. An exciting position close to the business and of strategic importance in a rapidly changing environment. High autonomy and responsibility level. An attractive remuneration package in line with your experience and competencies.