ManpowerGroup is a leading global workforce solutions company, that helps organizations transform in the fast-changing world of work, via sourcing-, assessment-, planning- and training solutions, to help companies to attract and develop the talent that enables them to win.
ManpowerGroup Belux is currently looking for 3 Business Developers that will further develop our market share and grow our sales revenue in the Belgian Manufacturing and Automotive sector. The Business Developers will be responsible to develop new business relations with hiring managers in these sectors, to ensure that we capture all their temporary-, fixed contract and freelance job opportunities.
The business developers will be supported by a team of online campaign managers, sourcers and matchers that will ensure the delivery of the rights candidates to those opportunities. Where our clients would benefit from additional services such as assessments and/or training of existing and/or future staff, the business developers must detect those opportunities and close relevant business deals.
Main tasks / responsibilities
- Open new doors, at a rapid pace, with prospects in the manufacturing and automotive sector
- Ensure state-of-the-art and professional representation of ManpowerGroup at C-level
- Drive the hunt for new business and ensure the growth in generated sales and market share.
- Work in close collaboration with Product Management to ensure consistent Go-To-Market of our products and services and their pricing.
- Work in close collaboration with our online campaign managers, sourcing managers and matchers to ensure the best possible fulfilment of our clients needs.
- A true networker by nature with a social and charming personality
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Not afraid to use social media and/or the phone to open doors.
- Result-oriented, owner of a true winners’ mentality.
- A Master degree, but the right attitude and spirit is valued more
- Relevant sales experience of at least 2 years.
- A successful business development track record in a B2B context.
- Good business acumen. Good understanding of all the relevant business processes in the value chain of Manufacturing and/or automotive companies is considered as a plus.
- Experience in selling HR services to large- & medium companies is considered as a plus.
- Affinity with digital marketing and data analytics is considered as a plus.
- Proficiency in Dutch, French and English.