A specialist among specialists, Experis brings together companies and exceptional talent. Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and projectbased solutions in ICT, Engineering & Life Sciences and Finance & HR. Our expert consultants can truly partner clients. With their industry expertise, they analyse client needs in-depth and offer innovative solutions. They attract, assess and place specialist profiles and help them build dynamic careers, as Experis employees, as freelancers or as direct hires for the client. Our success is built on our ability to implement solutions for our clients that accelerate growth and increase productivity.
Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of companies, which also includes Manpower®, ManpowerGroup Solutions, FuturSkill®, Proservia® en Right Management®.
The Recruitment Consultant acts as a specialized recruiter in the HR and Finance sector.
He/she is responsible for the sourcing and search and match process for candidates.
The Recruitment Consultant will execute contracting recruitment activity.
- Sourcing, recruiting and matching of appropriate candidates
- Able to set up new relationships with candidates
- Executes thorough analysis of profiles required by clients or of the recruitment needs of Business Consultant
- Draws-up and posts adequate publications to attract candidates
- Actively searches on candidates through adequate recruiting channels and networking
- Shares information on candidates with other team members
- Executes in depth selection based upon CV, telephone screening and depth-interview
- Is able to test and assess competencies in technical field as well as candidate personality
- Matches candidates to open positions for permanent placement activity
- Reports adequately on candidates competencies, personality and profile to Business Consultant
- Assists in the wage negotiation of candidates
- Administrative follow-up and wrap up of client and candidate databases.
- Master or Bachelor level
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Affinity with the HR and Finance sector
- Good knowledge Dutch – French
Reports to :